Our approach to contract work focuses on you and fully understanding your unique set of project objectives, budget constraints and overall goals, then providing the perfect employee to help you achieve success every time.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs, especially cost and reliability, are of the utmost importance.
Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We work in an objective, creative, and cost effective manner to provide smart solutions to satisfy real company needs. Here are just a few of the projects our team members have supported:
Global Body Control Module - Power Distrubutution Module within Vehicle
- Consulted on software validation activities, SIL, HIL, Black Box and Vehicle Validation test plans.
- Reviewed Client's supplier validation timeline and helped optimize it.
- Reviewed failing test results and provided solutions.
Ancillary Translator Module - Translates Between CAN J2284 and J1939
- Developed module Hardware Specification.
- Developed module Functional Software Specification.
Charge Port Light Ring - Charging Status Indicator for Hybrid Vehicles
- Developed packaing for module within vehicle.
- Managed supplier timing and software validation activities to support Client build events.
Smart Power Distribution Box - Controls Vehicle Electrical Content
Manufacturing Process Optimization
- Worked with Client to optimize new equipment process flow at their manufacturing site.
- Implemented detailed rebuild to production process Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS) .
- On-site client Microsoft Project training and continued remote support.
Quality Non-Conformance Resolution
- Worked with Client to identify quality issues.
- Collaborated with Client's cross-functional, global and customer teams to identify root cause.
- Provided 8D documentation to contain and resolve quality issues.
- Served as main technical Help Desk support for 200 employees.
- Re-Imaged and conditioned laptops.
- Built reputation as the "go to" person for technical computer and printer issues.
Controller Area Network Training
- Provided Client with on-site CANalyzer and CANape training and documentation.
- Controller Area Network medium and high speed training concepts.
- On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) tool training and documentation support.
Electronic Control Module - Transmission and Engine Controllers
- Developed system vehicle black box test scripts and executed at customer site.
- Liaison between design team and customer.
- Supported customer "Hot Trip" to provide module support when issues arose.
- Provided in-depth after market warranty analysis and trend documentation.
- Built Bluetooth hands free test benches per customer specification.
- Developed and executed Bluetooth system level black box test scripts per customer requirements.
- Supported customer training and test drives as technical lead for issues and questions.